|I'm back, bitches!!! XD|
MLP OC Request contestWell, I'm back and I realized it's time for something new. At the moment I'm doing an art trade and then I'm doing a gift for a friend, but in the meantime, I want to make a contest.
Submit a description and personality of your OC, the best one will get a free single pony no background commission.
for application, you must do the following:
1. send me a note titled OC CONTEST SUBMISSION
2. in the note, I need both the personality of your OC and appearance, the character's overall score will be judged by looks and personality
feel free to do whatever with your character, but there are 2 rules you have to follow:
1. has to be a pony
2. can only be 1 of the 3 basic races(Unicorn, Earth Pony, Pegasus), therefore, no alicorns
anything else goes
edit: deadline is until March 20th, on March 21st the submissions are closed
good luck, you creative sons of bitches
edit 2: Okay, I guess I have to make some things more clear so here is some extra info.
Place for pony commissions here:|
Vectoring of a sketch- $5,00
With a background - $18,00
1. No Rule 34(that means,no porn
5. I require payment in advance. When you pay, I'll start working on your vector, I'm usually very fast with them and I tend to do them as accurately as possible so you won't wait a lot,unless I have work to do, but I guarantee that your vector will be finished and after I finish it,if I made any mistakes, I'll repair them according to your instructions.
6. I DON'T DO REQUESTS. ONLY COMMISSIONS!!! (NO FREE STUFF!!!)
Now this is an important part of the commission. The better the reference, the more accurately I'll be able to portray your pony. You can give a written description, but those can be perceived differently by you and me.
Most often I'd get a Pony Creator reference,that makes it easier for me to vector because all the colors are accurately displayed and it makes my work much easier.
The other common examples are drawings of a pony in an artist's style, like these two:
Notice the zebra pattern, the wing claws etc.
Notice the color of her ears and the yellow highlight on her wings.
Then I try my best to convert their designs to fit the show.
This one really gave me a hard time and I tried really hard to make it as the commissioner required, well,he's satisfied at least, damn,making grimdark ponies is hard. XD
This one wasn't as hard because it was way more specific than the previous one,also the commissioner is satisfied so...mission accomplished. XD
So here you go, whatever the reference, I'll do my best give you your money's worth.
Mokrosuhibrijac and his pony