Place for pony commissions here:
Vectoring of a sketch- $5,00
With a background - $18,00
1. No Rule 34(that means,no porn and no sexual innuendos)
2. No genderswaps and no gay shipping with official characters, only if both are OC.
3. No Lyra x Bon Bon, no Derpy with muffins and no Lyra hand or Lyra human memes.
4. No romantic pics with an adult pony and a foal.
5. I require payment in advance. When you pay, I'll start working on your vector, I'm usually very fast with them and I tend to do them as accurately as possible so you won't wait a lot,unless I have work to do, but I guarantee that your vector will be finished and after I finish it,if I made any mistakes, I'll repair them according to your instructions.
6. I DON'T DO REQUESTS. ONLY COMMISSIONS!!!
Now this is an important part of the commission. The better the reference, the more accurately I'll be able to portray your pony. You can give a written description, but those can be perceived differently by you and me.
Most often I'd get a Pony Creator reference,that makes it easier for me to vector because all the colors are accurately displayed and it makes my work much easier.
The other common examples are drawings of a pony in an artist's style, like these two:lightningchaserart.deviantart.…
Notice the zebra pattern, the wing claws etc.fav.me/d4z1hk0
Notice the color of her ears and the yellow highlight on her wings.
Then I try my best to convert their designs to fit the show.fav.me/d58wn4s
This one really gave me a hard time and I tried really hard to make it as the commissioner required, well,he's satisfied at least, damn,making grimdark ponies is hard. XDfav.me/d55s1uz
This one wasn't as hard because it was way more specific than the previous one,also the commissioner is satisfied so...mission accomplished. XD
So here you go, whatever the reference, I'll do my best give you your money's worth.
Mokrosuhibrijac and his pony